The beautifully restored 1888 building offers a classic proscenium stage, modern technology, a flexible 300-person auditorium space, an outdoor stage, garden, seating, lawn and parking lot at affordable prices.
Programmable LED lights illuminate stage performances as well as activities in the audience space. D&B speakers provide superb sound quality and a 9,000 lumen projector illuminates a 20' screen. Full tech services available.
Our historic building is a beautiful and versatile indoor/outdoor event space for the performing arts.
• Open auditorium for up to 300 people, proscenium stage (current COVID capacity limit: 150)
• Three dressing/breakout rooms
• Food prep area (currently unavailable, no food or drink indoors)
• Covered porch
• Private parking lot (17 cars)
• Recommend outdoor events: Outdoor garden with stage, seating, butterfly garden, lawn (COVID capacity:250)
• State-of-the-art technical equipment, inside and outside.
Located in the heart of the up-and-coming Bayview District in San Francisco, close to public transportation, easy street parking and a private parking lot. Bayview has the sunniest weather in San Francisco and is perfect for indoor/outdoor events.
The focus and purpose of our rental program is to provide artists with space and support to perform. We offer discounts for low and moderate income artists and small arts non-profits.
Our main theatre holds 300 people (currently reduced to 150) and rentals for less than 100 people are generally not cost-effective. Our basic space rental rate starts at $650 for a weekday event for 6 hours in the space. Additional charges apply for equipment rentals, labor and special services.
Most event rentals fall between $1,000 and $3,000, but can be more for complex events requiring additional spaces, equipment and labor.